Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bauer_freAK

<- Vapor XX Skates or Supreme 8090 ->

Vapor XX Skates or Supreme 8090?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't know what skates I should choose...

don't want XXX..too expensive for me..

because my XN10 cracked [look at other Topic]

and now I need new Skates and a new stick..

sooo..

just looking at the performance..not what they fit like!! :|

and whats would be your choice?

thanks!

:ph34r:

well, they do fit completely different... The 8090 is a lighter skate than the XX and the general opinions is that it is quite a bit more durable as well. If I were choosing, I would by the 8090 for durability and fit reasons.

Personally, I like the Vapor XX's. I still can't believe they can make a skate this light. I have heard that there were some problems with the outsole and blade cracking, etc.... but I haven't had any problems. The only thing I would change about my XX's is they aren't as comfortable as my Prostock Nike Ignite 1's. Vapor XXX's are sweet, but more $$$. If I knew they were more comfortable than my XX's, I would break down and get a pair. Can't go wrong with either one I think.

8090, because of the durability, better liner, lighter (though both are so light it makes no difference) and i think it looks better.