Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Which blades do you use?

Assuming that I am playiung indoors, i use the same blade for roller that i do for ice. Inno federov for the last year. I do have an old titan abs stick i use outside every now and then

If I'm not using a OPS, I'll use a Z-Carb or Inno Graphite for indoor (on Sportcourt/tile).

For my "once in a blue moon" excursion playing roller outdoor on concrete, I use an old Titan ASD 7000. That blade has held up forever.

Do ABS blades hold up wheel in outdoor hockey? When I play outdoors for practice I play on a concrete surface that has been painted to make it somewhat smoother.

Also is a composite blade going to last a while on a smoothed concrete for indoor hockey? The surface we play on is the concrete that is there after the ice has been removed, its incredibly smooth almost to the point of being slick.

Easton Pro-P23's with my Cyclone

Easton Shanahans's with my Ultra Carbon (you know that shitty stick)

I tend to lift the shot too high with the Pro-P23 though.

DO you guys know where I can get a Mcarty(sp? defense-style blade) blade?

Now I use an Inno Mogilny standard, but soon I will be using my custom curve- an old-Bureesque smooth mid in a standard length T-Flex blade... MMMMMMM