Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave

t'blade news

I just got back from my LHS here in Germany and here are 3 news from t'blade:

- They start making 21mm hollows which corresponds to 13/16"

- They start making white runners in all rockers (only M-rockers until now)

- They now offer a t'blade drill bit (t'blade screws are particular and this bit can be mounted into a drilling machine/electric screwdriver)

Currently no, only way is if you knw someone from Europe that would be able to buy them and send them to you, woudn't be surprised if they would be available sooner of later cause the CCM ZG editions all have white runners and they will be available soon or they are available right now.

ok the t-blade drill bit has always been available and as for the colour I guess your abit behind the times because there in the making of a clear t-blade runner. and the 13/16th is nice but its still too sharp for me

ok the t-blade drill bit has always been available and as for the colour I guess your abit behind the times because there in the making of a clear t-blade runner. and the 13/16th is nice but its still too sharp for me

Shark was talking about availability in Germany, and what will be available to them. Frankly, your preferred hollow has nothing to do with this topic. Grow up.

Shark was talking about availability in Germany, and what will be available to them. Frankly, your preferred hollow has nothing to do with this topic. Grow up.

damn i missed that part.sorry shark

meh, t'blades are nice and all, but iam thinking of getting rid of mine because you cant sharpen them and you cant always have an extra pair with you. I just got a new pair of blades and whenever i turned left my left foot slid. There goes 40$.

I posted this because t'blade is a German company and thus it is highly likely that we get stuff first.

The drill cannot be in the market for long, I would have known it.

Clear t'blade runners, oh sure. I'd take a bet that these won't come.

What would the drill bit be used for, mounting the blade itself or the runner?

I could see a limited number of clears being sold, think that'd be a good gimmick, i know i'd like to have some clear TUUKs.

I want clear Tblades! I can put flashing leds in them, or put some water and a goalfish in them. Clear runners would be cool too.

What would the drill bit be used for, mounting the blade itself or the runner?

I could see a limited number of clears being sold, think that'd be a good gimmick, i know i'd like to have some clear TUUKs.

The drill is used for the screws of the stabilizers that fix the runner into the holder.

As for the "clear" stuff: Clear holders, this might happen indeed. But clear RUNNERS? Nope.

Ya with the t'blades where do you find them on the net i cant find them anywhere and im thinkin about getting a pair and do you think that they are worth it for how many times you have to replace the blades

It's very easy to do a google search, but to keep you from complaining, a few sites with t'blades are:

www.hockeyandskateoutlet.com

www.hockeymonkey.com

www.cyclonetaylor.com

www.thepenaltybox.com

Odd about the drill bit as I've had one for almost a year and a half.

that's probably the t-blade screw/tool you have

No it's a drill bit.

It's very easy to do a google search, but to keep you from complaining, a few sites with t'blades are:

I tried a search and it wouldnt come up with any thing except for figure skates so ya thanks