Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

biff44

Fathers unwinding

How do other fathers unwind after a long, long season? It feels like I should be at a rink somewhere right now! Usually a little NHL action helps me out, but not this year!

I am not a parent but to me this year flew by. To get my hockey fix when the season is over I go to junior, college games or even some other minor hockey playoff games. Street hockey helps too.

i remember when my amateur career was over, and i had been with the same team for four years... my parents didn't know what they were going to do with themselves! they had joked about finding a local team to go follow and watch all season.

i remember when my amateur career was over, and i had been with the same team for four years... my parents didn't know what they were going to do with themselves! they had joked about finding a local team to go follow and watch all season.

I don't know why but when I read this post, it makes me nostalgic...

My kid's season ain't over yet - we're going to Nationals in Colorado after Easter. It will be hard when it's over. She's had her best season ever with a wonderful team, nice parents and great coach.

i remember when my amateur career was over

Your "amateur career"... like you're a friggin pro now? Dream's over, buddy...

i remember when my amateur career was over

Your "amateur career"... like you're a friggin pro now? Dream's over, buddy...

hey, don't be jealous!!! but just for you... sorry, my under 18 years old career.

oh don't worry, she doesnt have to come around to answer that one... but i won't actually say it, cuz we dont want to hurt others feelings on this site!!!