Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

Toronto Marlies

I believe she is pointing out the fact the St. John's maple Leafs will be changing their name to the Marles. Which are, or at least were, a very prestigious minor hockey organization. Some people will be interested in the Jersey change and new look at well.

has that move been ok'd by the Toronto Maple Leafs because I'd think for some of the clueless fans then what them to know that St. JOhns is affilaited with Toronto

Yes. It's in the Link, which I am guessing, you didn't read? It's basically outlines the whole purpose of the post. St. John's is losing the team next year to Toronto, which is when the name change will take place.

jeez...you and Sidney Crosby........

I enjoy watching him?

yes true, he is one AMAZING player.....i have to admit... and i gotta say i like that look of the logo, looks pretty cool..

anyone know what Marilies means though?

A nickname for Marlborough, the Marlies were originally named in honor of England’s Duke of Marlborough. In 1927, Conn Smythe purchased the Marlies as a farm team for the Leafs.

right from the article

anybody think that that would be a good shoulder logo for the leafs?(without the word marlies on it) instead of just tml. or even a clover to represent the st pats.

anybody think that that would be a good shoulder logo for the leafs?(without the word marlies on it) instead of just tml. or even a clover to represent the st pats.

I'm liking the clover on the shoulder, same idea as the canucks and their old logo on the shoulder (forgot the name).

jeez...you and Sidney Crosby........

I enjoy watching him?

Bordering on obsession lately ;)