Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squirrel

where do you hope to play

Next year will be another important physical and technical year of development for me as I will still play Jr.A...

As good as my development goes, some scouts around here told me that I could win my life pretty well playing hockey, so I'm very happy about it but like I said a lot of hard work is coming in the next years.

But doing hard work in what you love is fun...

Hopefully 1st Hockey at St. Andrew's. They were the #1 high school team in Canada this year, so it will be a higher level than the other one that I would be playing (Bantam AAA). But I don't know where I will be.

Where is this St. Andrew's? On a side note what is wrong with Bantam AAA in Alberta?

Hopefully Midget B, gonna take alot of hard work though. I'll be a first year so I'll really be keeping my head up :) , so I can watch out for those 17 year olds :o

Hopefully 1st Hockey at St. Andrew's. They were the #1 high school team in Canada this year, so it will be a higher level than the other one that I would be playing (Bantam AAA). But I don't know where I will be.

Where is this St. Andrew's? On a side note what is wrong with Bantam AAA in Alberta?

Nothings wrong, I went to Prep school last year and liked it, came out here to be with my family and then I will be going back. I honestly am not that interested in going to the Dub or playing Junior, so it is the best bet for me. St. Andrew's is in Aurora, Ontario. It's right outside of Toronto.

Hey Theo, Clarkson has no D III team there D I only with no JV team. Great college though.

Oops, then its pretty much impossible *10 for me to make it.

What level have you been playing at? I mean, as long as you have been playing good, competitve hockey (Juniors and even AAA) and you have a few good days at try-outs, I'm sure you have a fighting chance.

If you REALLY have your heart set on playing D-I college hockey, you could always take a year off and go play Juniors somewhere. I've actually been giving that some serious thought of late (I'm not too sure my mom is going to love that...but I've got awhile to think about it yet). Even if you don't get a scholarship thrown your way, it'll always put you in a better position to walk-on where ever you're looking to go.

Well theres only 2 returning players coming back to my athlectic club in Bantam and I'm one of them so if I don't make trip I should quit hockey.

Avon Old Farms Varsity

and possibly Mid-fairfield midget major (AAA)

Hey hey, maybe I'll be playing you next year :) . I'll keep that in mind.

Where you headed, sherwood?

Just remember, in my and many others' opinion, prep school hockey isn't quite what it used to be.

There are exceptions, though. Avon, Cushing, Thayer, Taft, Salisbury, and some others have good programs.

Make sure you weight out all of your options before you choose.

I'm going to St. Andrew's in Aurora, Ontario. They're MPHL, which is much better than the CISAA, which is basically glorified house league hockey.

I know it isn't Avon, Thayer, Shattuck, Berk, but for a 14 year old it is definetely a step up. I have a bit of a history there, and I think it is the best fit for me. Hopefully I have a good couple camps and make the big team. I know it would be better than the other hockey I would be playing, and hopefully after a few years I will play Jr. A.