Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illpaseo116

AHL jerseys

Anyone have any good internet sources for AHL jerseys?? Only place i could find was ahlstore.com. I'm looking for a place that does lettering and everything.

Specifically, i'm lookin for a Bridgeport soundtigers jersey (blue) that i can get lettered/numbered. AHLstore only has blank ones, and they don't offer lettering.

Thanks in advance

Actually any CCM dealer can order it for you. You can then send it off to get customized.

Try contacting the team directly to find out if there are any stores locally that carry them.

i know, thats the first place i looked. I knew I should have picked one up at the game last week!! They came to play on long island. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled

Actually any CCM dealer can order it for you. You can then send it off to get customized.

Try contacting the team directly to find out if there are any stores locally that carry them.

I think SP (or is it S&P) still supplies the jerseys for AHL teams...at least Hamilton's are that make. I think CCM starts next year with jerseys.

I may be wrong though...maybe differnet teams have different deals.

Actually any CCM dealer can order it for you.  You can then send it off to get customized.

I think SP (or is it S&P) still supplies the jerseys for AHL teams...at least Hamilton's are that make. I think CCM starts next year with jerseys.

SP still supplies several teams. You can get most of them directly from an SP dealer. Of course the one team that doesn't permit anyone else to sell their jerseys is the closest team to me.

Actually any CCM dealer can order it for you.  You can then send it off to get customized.

SP still supplies several teams. You can get most of them directly from an SP dealer. Of course the one team that doesn't permit anyone else to sell their jerseys is the closest team to me.

Wilkes Barre/Scranton or Philly?

The Bridgeport jersey I'm lookin for is an SP, not CCM.

Im prob just gonna settle for a blank one, although even those are apparently hard to find. I'll try the sources you guys gave me. Thanks for all your help!!

I looked there too, however, he said he was looking for a specific jersey - the Bridgeport SoundTigers, and they don't carry that one (according to their website at least - guess he could always call).