Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Racer8

Frozen Four Preditions

It is Denver v Colorado College, and UND v UM for the Championship. So, whose placeing bets on who will win? My bet is UND v Denver in the Championship. UND 3, Denver 2.

CC vs Denver is going to be an awesome game, ive got to tape it. Also I think Denver is going to overcome them and going to play UND and hopefully win.

April 7th is going to be a great day for hockey. Probably going to use a sick day to watch all the action. Is everybody but Ambro discounting the Gophers? Personally, I can't wait to watch UND's hustle pitted against Denver's slick shooters and team speed. Anyone want to draw comparisons about Calgary and Tampa Bay from last year?

Im saying that CC will play Minn in the finals, with Minn winning 4 to 2, Go Gophers!!!

I havent gotten to watch the UND conference games yet, so I cant judge them right now, but I have them taped, I tape all the college hockey games and watch them throughout the week to get my hockey fix. (Gotta love TIVO!)

so Ill update my picks after watching their games

but im a Minnesota fan because I have watched more of their games and I like their style of play.

With Briggs back in net, and hopefully Goligoski, I think thats how u spell it, can come back from his injury. I have to check on the status of that injury though

They do miss Hirsch though!!!

Im saying that CC will play Minn in the finals, with Minn winning 4 to 2, Go Gophers!!!

I havent gotten to watch the UND conference games yet, so I cant judge them right now, but I have them taped, I tape all the college hockey games and watch them throughout the week to get my hockey fix. (Gotta love TIVO!)

so Ill update my picks after watching their games

but im a Minnesota fan because I have watched more of their games and I like their style of play.

With Briggs back in net, and hopefully Goligoski, I think thats how u spell it, can come back from his injury. I have to check on the status of that injury though

They do miss Hirsch though!!!

Briggs sucks Johnson is better anyways... I dont know the UND MN game is too close to call. Ill say UND 3-2 over MN in OT. And Denver over CC... and I'll CC beats UND in the championship...

After watching these exact four games at the WCHA Tourney, CC over UND 6-2. Denver and CC is going to be the best game though. I think CC will avenge their WCHA championship loss. These two teams are the best in the NCAA right now! It is to bad they can't just play for the finals.

I'm hoping CC wins it, Mike and Marty Sertich, who are from my hometown, their mother is slowy dying of cancer. She has been fighting it for a couple years now and it really hasn't gotten any better. She may only have a few weeks to live and this would be her last chance to see Mike and Marty win a championship. It would also be great to see Marty win the Hobey Baker.

My prediction CC over the U of M 3-2 in OT

i think the NHL network is the only place you can see the game in Canada I havent seen any ads for it from the other stations although might pick up the broadcast from the NHL network