Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edge

2005 Tier ll 14 & under Champs!

Anyone on here play in that division? I just got back from West Chester...wondering if I played against anyone?

We won 5-2 against the Dakota Stars this morning! :D

We lost the first 2 games (weren't on our game at all)...the Hudson Valley Polar Bears and the Hershey Bears beat us in pretty tight games, but we pulled off a win in the 3rd game against the Long Beach Ice Dogs to get us into the next round. In the quarterfinal we beat the Chicago Blues to get us into the Semi-finals. In the Semis we beat the Toledo Ice Diggers who were ranked 1st in the nation for just about the entire year, 2-1...and then came the championship where we beat Dakota. B)

Congrats also. I play for the Michigan Jr Wolves, and we beat the IceDiggers 4-2, Grosse Pointe Spartans 5-2, and Ashville Xtreme 6-1. P.S.- I take it you play for Phoenix??lol

haha yeah, i'm the one sitting down to the left of the goalie on the right with my 8090s facing you.

Chadd, wear do you live? thanks

I live 90 minutes west of philly, the shop is half an hour closer.

oh cool. By the way, we played at Ice Line.

That's a nice facility, I got my old 852s there several years ago.

yeah, theres a summit training center upstairs that is REALLY nice. they have a skating treadmill...

JR, the Orlando Stars right? We played them in a presidents day tourny in CO springs.

I played for last spring, fall, and present and im #22. We didn't win our states, so we weren't at Nat's, but we beat those teams in league, and in Silver Sticks.

EDIT: for APhuskies13-do u play with Denback?

Congratulations Edge. I'm not surprised at all. You guys spanked my son's team at SS in Denver. I also know you guys spanked at least one Tier I team the end of January.