Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardinalHcky19

favortie video game

Perfect Dark

TOTAL CLASSIC- BEST GAME EVER ON N64 (besides goldeneye)!

For the new wave of games, probably:

-Half Life 2

-GH Tournament Paintball

-Tiger Woods 2005

-GT 4

-NHL 2005

I was also one of the few idiots that bought a Sega CD system....

I had one of those

And the 3DO. Yeah, horrible purchases.

Anyone remember a game for sega called Skitchen? You played as a roller blader and would hang on to cars (skitch) while they drove on streets/highways. I was addicted to that game when it came out.

Why does everyone like the really old NHL's (like 1991-1995)What makes them better than the new ones????

I agree Kosy, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is frustrating as hell, and you have to start over if you die

eherbo13, I play Day of Defeat

Why does everyone like the really old NHL's (like 1991-1995)What makes them better than the new ones????

What makes them better for me, was, well I was a little guy. I wil play maybe 2 or 3 games in 1 night (of a sports video game) every month now, before my friends and I would always get together and hang out.

One feature that I would love to see come back is the out of town scoreboard of NHL '93 (maybe 94) where inbetween periods you saw the scores come across and there were times, during the 2nd intermission, where they would "cut" to games in OT and show you the game winning goal.

What makes them better for me, was, well I was a little guy. I wil play maybe 2 or 3 games in 1 night (of a sports video game) every month now, before my friends and I would always get together and hang out.

One feature that I would love to see come back is the out of town scoreboard of NHL '93 (maybe 94) where inbetween periods you saw the scores come across and there were times, during the 2nd intermission, where they would "cut" to games in OT and show you the game winning goal.

Yeah the old NHLs were awesome. EA Sports ruined that franchise. Thankfully there's ESPN 2K5, which finally put the one thing I've always wanted in a hockey video game, the fake shot pass.

I agree Kosy, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is frustrating as hell, and you have to start over if you die

I quick save every couple of minutes. I have a first generation XBOX, and the sumbitch is having a hell of a time playing this game.

I quick save every couple of minutes. I have a first generation XBOX, and the sumbitch is having a hell of a time playing this game.

how far are you in the game or have you beat it yet?

NHL street would be hard core, but I wonder if it would be ball hockey or roller hockey. Anyway my favorite games have to be the original goldeneye, the new one kinda ruined it, perfect dark, and halo 2. I am going to pick up midnight club 3 dub and I hope its better than nfsu 2.

I play Day of Defeat

ive been trying to make dod work on my computer for like a year(it worked for like 2 minuets, it was awesome)

i gonna by ram(or whatever its called) to see if it helps

Most sports games and GTA san andreas and Vice City

Agreed, I really likes Vice City so I bought San Andreas. I am really having a hard time passing a RC plan mission, so i "quit" for a while. Most EA games are ok, like boxing, hockey, and football.