Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coldclay

Warrior girdle and cup...

So I'm thinking of getting the upcoming Warrior QR Edge Girdle for my bantam kid, who has been wearing Bauer TotalOne/Supreme MX3 girdle for the past 3 seasons. He has never tried on any girdle from Warrior. The new QR Edge girdle looks good but I noticed the cup holder is part of the girdle? He normally wears compression jock with cup holder and we are wondering if anyone has experience using Warrior girdle and was it weird to go from compression shorts w/cup close to body to cup being part of girdle...

we are considering the CCM Super Tacks girdle and Warrior QR Edge girdle but the latter may be odd for him to not have cup in jock...

46 minutes ago, JSK81 said:

I wear a normal jock & garter combo under my girdles without any problems.

What kind of girdle do you wear? Is the cup built into the girdle?

29 minutes ago, Coldclay said:

What kind of girdle do you wear? Is the cup built into the girdle?

Warrior Dynasty and Bauer Totalone NXG. Just leave the pouch on your kid’s girdle empty and he can continue wearing the compression shorts under it normally.

9 hours ago, JSK81 said:

Warrior Dynasty and Bauer Totalone NXG. Just leave the pouch on your kid’s girdle empty and he can continue wearing the compression shorts under it normally.

Second that, I never used the pouch on the Project and kept using the 10k cup over the compression pants.

The warrior girdle simply has a pouch for the cup built in. You don't have to use it. I have a warrior dynasty girdle and do not use it, instead using a compression jock under my girdle. 

19 hours ago, Coldclay said:

So I'm thinking of getting the upcoming Warrior QR Edge Girdle for my bantam kid, who has been wearing Bauer TotalOne/Supreme MX3 girdle for the past 3 seasons. He has never tried on any girdle from Warrior. The new QR Edge girdle looks good but I noticed the cup holder is part of the girdle? He normally wears compression jock with cup holder and we are wondering if anyone has experience using Warrior girdle and was it weird to go from compression shorts w/cup close to body to cup being part of girdle...

we are considering the CCM Super Tacks girdle and Warrior QR Edge girdle but the latter may be odd for him to not have cup in jock...

Consider the 7092 Girdle as well if you are eyeing the SuperTacks. Unless you need/want the adjust-ability on the SuperTacks, the 7092 has some appealing features compared to it, and the only area I see a difference protection wise is the thickness of the foam on the back of the thigh area, and the belly pad which I cut off the Super Tacks anyway because it wasn't comfortable. I have both and prefer the 7092.

colins

45 minutes ago, colins said:

...and the belly pad which I cut off the Super Tacks anyway because it wasn't comfortable. I have both and prefer the 7092.

colins

If you cut off the belly pad on the Super Tacks girdle, how do you wrap/tighten the girdle around your waist? You tighten just by using the belt?

1 hour ago, Coldclay said:

If you cut off the belly pad on the Super Tacks girdle, how do you wrap/tighten the girdle around your waist? You tighten just by using the belt?

I just cut the portion that protrudes above the velcro off and restitched it, so now it looks and feels just like the 7092.

supertacksgirdle_large.jpg?v=1497055696

Image result for 7092 girdle

colins