Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I know we are all glove freaks around here, so lets start a thread showing off all the custom gloves here. I'm curious to know what everyone wears and how they like their gloves. It could also help some people decide what they want to drop money on as these things surely are not cheap. It would be nice to show pictures as well as what is custom about the glove. I'll start with mine, and thanks in advanced for all the replies.

I have plenty of custom designs that I made myself, can't post them cause never took the time to learn. They were to match my skates and team colors.

I am not saying so much custom designs, but actual custom gloves. PM me if you want help on posting your images though.

Some more pics of my custom Response Plus gloves with Cable-Knit (click pics for larger images):

resplus1a.JPG resplus2a.JPG resplus3a.JPG

resplus4a.JPG resplus5a.JPG

HockeyShark, those are some seriously sweet gloves. We don't carry TPS gloves in our shop so I don't know much about them. Is cable knit a custom feature? Sort of looks like the teclite on Graf skates. What are the pros and cons of cable knit? Mind if I ask how much they cost?

The cable knit is a custom feature, its basically TPS' material that they use for custom nylon gloves. Nylon gloves are very light, dry out very fast, and are a lot more durable than regular portofino gloves. The only bad side to nylon gloves would be that if you get white ones they will get dirty easily, and if you play in any rough concrete surfaces or asphalt for roller they will not last a bit! If you are on ice though they will surely outlast any leather or synthetic leather gloves.

HockeyShark, those are some seriously sweet gloves. We don't carry TPS gloves in our shop so I don't know much about them. Is cable knit a custom feature? Sort of looks like the teclite on Graf skates. What are the pros and cons of cable knit? Mind if I ask how much they cost?

As he just said, Cable Knit is TPS' version of Nylon. It is some seriously rugged stuff.

For more info, please refer to my old thread when I first got the gloves:

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/index.php?showtopic=1481

Those feel nice, but they stick to the glass sometimes because of that plastic stuff. Scary indeed... lol did you write on them with marker?

Look nice indeed, I almost bought a pair of Nylon M-1's instead of the HGT's, either way I would have not gone wrong.

Well then post some pics! :P

EDIT: Are all the CB gloves the same colors?

Edited by Hiub

In the near future: JR's Custom TPS Glove fund! Please donate to help a worthy cause! lol, care to elaborate on the gloves you're going to make, and like I said I want to see some pictures!