Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

grrr... now its getting pushed back... again... end of august... maybe?

This sounds familiar...

I got custom HGT's similar to Paul's (sundinleafs137). Shortened cuff, cable knit backrolls and fingers, and digitech palms. Want to say I had them in 30 days :D

grrr... now its getting pushed back... again... end of august... maybe?

Same thing for me Vapor,

I'm waiting a long time for my pro Fedorov gloves. Anyway, I think the gloves will worth the waiting...annnnnnnnnnd the price...lol...

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

I was talking to Adam from Eagle Hockey (Your guys' person for the custom glove design) through e-mail and he told me that they were not shipping out until October and to not expect anything probably until late October. I was asking about those Eagle X70 in Black Proglo to Fraser's Source for Sports and one of their people said that the proglo material is being phased out by Eagle.

Edited by Dexy2Sexy

I've had 2 pairs of custom gloves done during the course of CB/MSH.

Markku helped me design these:

SandeMaxQ.jpg

....and Markku, JR, and Mr. C hooked me up with these:

TPSHGT.jpg

Much thanks to all those involved.

Are the sandes buffalo colors?

Are the sandes buffalo colors?

Oops I apologize for the giant size of the pics due to my internet illiteracy.

The Sandes are custom colors that myself and Markku (formerly #17 of CB) designed up. I basically gave him the color scheme and he came up with a few designs. I guess they could be similar to Buffalo or Ottawa colors.

JR -- Let's see some pics as soon as you get them!

HDragons73 I think some nylon eagles would be kicking in that color scheme with a good palm.

clarkstowncaps15 The best thing you can do is go to the store and try all the gloves on, and see which ones you like the best. CCM's are hard to break in, if they break in at all, Eagles are very loose fitting gloves in general, and I do not know much about Sande but use the search or read some of the other posts about them. Vapor XV's are great gloves if you can get over the looks of them, which are kind of hard to swallow. TPS HGT's great gloves as well.

Everyone else thanks for posting your pictures and comments, this is a great thread so far.

Man I had a pair of the Mission Classic gloves made for Carolina, not nylon though. The cuff on that glove wasn't the greatest thing either, but they did look nice!

I think I have come up with a design for my MSH edition HGTs.

Silver glove (yes, silver!) with black and yellow accents :)

How much would these fellas run?