Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoalForFun

Custom skate options?

I tried Googling but I couldn't find any reliable information, I was wondering what sort of options are available for custom skates from Bauer and CCM? If anyone has experience ordering custom skates from either of these companies (or if a proshop manager has the order spec sheet on them) their input would be greatly appreciated.

No I mean what specs can you change, and what are the different options for those specs?

I.e. for sticks shaft finish you can choose from clear or matte or full tactile or corner tactile or underside tactile or spiral tactile, etc. etc. I want to know the skates-version of that if you know.

18 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

No I mean what specs can you change, and what are the different options for those specs?

I.e. for sticks shaft finish you can choose from clear or matte or full tactile or corner tactile or underside tactile or spiral tactile, etc. etc. I want to know the skates-version of that if you know.

Weird / asymmetrical sizes (i.e. 8.25 left and 8.75 right) is the big one I'd imagine, different widths for different parts of the feet, and then custom profiles, tongues, etc.