Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stampeder

Helicopter Game

Heh, the first game isn't that fun or addictive. This penguin hitting game is great though. I just got 735.5

1209.5 is the record for me. I have a screenshot to back it up and im not lying. A kid in my computer class got 1400 something but I havent seen it done since.

1108.5 was the best I got! How do you get a screenshot?

Just press the "Print Screen" button at the top right of your keyboard. Well... on the row with all of the F keys. It will copy to the clipboard and you can just paste it wherever (paint, word, photoshop, etc.).

I've been playing that Helicopter game for a year or two, I think I've gotten over 4000, it gets very frustrating sometimes. That penguin game is awesome, theres another version thats not so fun, without the blood and the explosives.

here:

Penguin Swing

Guest phillyfan

OH yea, the helicpoter game and the worm game on the same site. Both very similar but one's harder than the other. First try, 984, not bad.

I've been playing that Helicopter game for a year or two, I think I've gotten over 4000, it gets very frustrating sometimes. That penguin game is awesome, theres another version thats not so fun, without the blood and the explosives.

here:

Penguin Swing

Best I could pull off on the penguin thing was 493.1 on the fly and 593.5 on the bounce.

here:

Penguin Swing

What fun is a game without blood or explosives? :huh: