Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kobe

Inno 1100s for $50 USD

I was just surfing around the sites of the hockey shops in my area when I noticed this ridiculous price for an 1100 shaft. I would of bought one already if they were the tapered version. Anyways, these usually sell for $100 at other places so I thought i'd give you all a heads up. They come in 260 and 220 flexes.

I don't know about the polarfibre. I won't be able to get down there until next week so I'll check then if they still have some left.

I called and asked about the Polarfibre, but the guy didn't know. This is a good price regardless, isn't it? Do you have to worry about left/right with this stick?

has anyone ever ordered from this place? because this just seems to good to be true. i'm assuming these are the 5 handle shaped fedorov's...

you don't have to worry about which hand you are with the 1100s. the handle number is just the shape of the grip basically. 5 is square edges, 0 is round edges, ...etc.

Ah, cool. Thanks for the info. B) I just ordered one. It was $59.99 shipped to the US.

you don't have to worry about which hand you are with the 1100s. the handle number is just the shape of the grip basically. 5 is square edges, 0 is round edges, ...etc.

Don't expect too much from the guys working down there as they don't know sh*t. It doesn't say directly that it's an 1100 but the specs pretty much sum up what it is. I just hope it isn't a painted over 2000 or 1000 shaft. Too bad they close before I even get off of work or i'd be down there today.

EDIT: Ok I just called them about the polarfibre. The shafts that they have don't have the polarfibre. I think I just helped them sell 5 right there with that statement :D

Is Polarfibre that sandpapery grip?

EDIT:  Ok I just called them about the polarfibre.  The shafts that they have don't have the polarfibre.  I think I just helped them sell 5 right there with that statement  :D

Is Polarfibre that sandpapery grip?

yes

i dont know why people seem to not like it. its a solid grip thats not tacky at all, and if you like tackyness rub some surf wax on it and it feels great.

I don't mind polarfibre at all. I prefer a tackier grip, but at least it created a bit of grip on the stick/shaft.

some how i think that they have just painted over the 2000 to make it look better

have any of the people who have ordered them used it out yet? hows the preformance ?

I believe that they're selling 1100s but arnt the flexes a bit off? If they're really Fed's GI stick then shouldnt they be between 180-200 flex?

I saw one of Feddy's 1100's on eBay a couple weeks back and it was used with Anaheim this season and it was a 260. He was definitely using 200-220 when he was in Day-twa.

It doesn't say anywhere on the site that these shafts were made for Federov. All they say is "As used by NHL star Sergei Fedorov", meaning that he uses the 1100 but (maybe) not particularly these ones. Either way you'll be getting an 1100 w/o polarfibre for a pretty unbelievable price.

I strongly believe that they are not painted over 2000 shafts. The specs that they list are those of the standard 1100. Anything else would be fraud.