Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seanmccann

Xbox 2

I follow xbox alot on another site so if you have any questions just ask.

Do you know if it will play original Xbox games?

They did a official poll and backward compatibility won with like 86% so I think there is going to be.

Yea and it would be a letdown for people with big game collections aswell but thats good that most likely there will be backwards compatablilty.

I sure hope theres backward compatability. On a side note since the memory slots are on the front does that mean that they won't have a hard drive again? And will x box live accounts be trasferable because I just got a year subscription to x box live?

And will x box live accounts be trasferable because I just got a year subscription to x box live?

That's what I was gonna ask, but I think they will be since you can use your gamertag on another xbox I think.

I never play video games at home(i do on the road with my new PSP :P ) but that looks pretty tempting. :o

Ya there is going to be two types of xbox live subscriptions, gold and silver and the silver will be free while gold will have extra features at a price.

as nice as it looks, i'd prefer for my computers to look like computers and my video games to look like video games. all those "PDA phone camera mp3 players all in one" gadgets are bad enough as it is

as nice as it looks, i'd prefer for my computers to look like computers and my video games to look like video games. all those "PDA phone camera mp3 players all in one" gadgets are bad enough as it is

Actually, that combo minus the camera would be good for me. The camera is just there to generate more money for the phone company as they charge you for every kb of data you transmit. The only upside is when some skank gets her camera phone hacked.

There are also going to be alot of faceplates coming out also that you can pop on and off. Just saw the Nintendo Revolution video and it seriously looks like it will give the 360 a run for its money. I'll post the vid in a new thread if anyone is interested.