Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sande

trilage and sande

sande hockey does not own trilage and trilage does not own sande... the stick is great and yes we are working closly together to achieve the same goals. there are many pros using the stick and that does include mike madano trying it out... do not be surprised to see him using it...next season. and there will be many more pros next year as well. they are going to them to try it out...it is a great stick, i like it

With the two of you working together (Sande & Trilage) to produce the stick, will the final product reflect this collaboration ala the Itech Busch balance and the like?

the triangle shaft was not a gimmick. it was very hard to get used to and to understand. the guy is an engineer... anyway it a concave covex shaft ( not like Nike ) far superior. very natural fit to your hand... i am serious, and i will be honest, i know some about sticks after our attempt, ;), this is an awesome stick... i know madano like it and the guy works real close with the stars.

yes i work for sande!

yes i will have max q's coming back... even BETTER we have some great ideas but it will be next year and i will probably not do a whole lot of custom on them...

we are 2 seperate companies, do not jump to conclusions... i have what we think is the best glove they have a great stick, so we work together. if something were to happen we would announce it. right now we just help and support each other for each others need... and i will be helping with junior, college and pro team sales as well as some canadian distribution

i am not trying to promote i am trying to clear misconceptions up. sorry i do understand you, i just type so fast. The sticks will not be available for a while, past summer at least... The main purpose right now is the pros players and get that going so you guys have absolute faith and a variety of curves

Some proper grammer and a capital letter here and there might help you promote your product a bit easier.

If we're getting picky here, then someone could use a spelling class.

Evidently my informants got bad information, though if you guys are "working closely together" that may account for the innaccuracy. Just because I'm curious, what type of relationship do you have?

we are 2 seperate companies, do not jump to conclusions... i have what we think is the best glove they have a great stick, so we work together. if something were to happen we would announce it. right now we just help and support each other for each others need... and i will be helping with junior, college and pro team sales as well as some canadian distribution

I don't mean to jump to conclusions, just wondered if the collaboration would result in a stick with both brandings and not necessarily under just one.

And since we are on the subject, is the OPS in the distinctive triangular shape?

And since we are on the subject, is the OPS in the distinctive triangular shape?
the triangle shaft was not a gimmick. it was very hard to get used to and to understand. the guy is an engineer... anyway it a concave covex shaft ( not like Nike ) far superior. very natural fit to your hand...

no as explained before it is a concave/convex type of shaft.

our EXACT relationship is business aquantinces, nothing more. i am helping my players with sticks meaning pros and such and he is doing the same for our gloves... as well we are working together to get our sales rep distribution looked after, meaning we use the same sales reps. i have gloves he has sticks and we looked at merging the two names to one to make it easier, but AT THIS POINT, even that is in the distance. we both have jobs with our own products right now.

hope that helps explain things

That's cool, I was just curious. It's good to see people cooperating in the current environment.

:rolleyes: i feel shame, the question popped in there and typed it before i knew it. sorry.

bit like the ghostbusters...... Staypuft. :huh:

I think it is great that you, Sande, have come here to finally clarify this. However, I think it was in poor taste that there were others that were here, basically speaking on your behalf to promote the product in a "guerilla" way.

I am sure that the mods, being the outstanding group that they are, will do what they can to allow you to promote your product in an indirect manner. Many other companies have reps that come here and do that as well, however, they don't "market" their products. They answer questions that are raised on the board and that allows them to gain people's respect and interest.

I look forward to seeing your new stick. I think that until Stealth comes forth later this year (meaning in a more accessible manner), all we have to hang our hat on that is new is the TPS stuff. The more new product that comes out, the merrier for many of us that our equipment junkies.

A few questions for you Sande, if I may, with regards to the stick. When Trilage first came out with their sticks, they were made by INNO. Your stick, the Infinity, if I am not mistaken, was made in the Orient. Where will the new stick be made and is it a true one piece stick? Will there be options for grip? What patterns are you targeting?

Thanks for reading my "Great American Novel." Now back to your local programming :D

Some proper grammer and a capital letter here and there might help you promote your product a bit easier.

If we're getting picky here, then someone could use a spelling class.

Yeah I know :rolleyes: , but being sick and on drugs I couldn't understand any of that.

The Trilage....as best I can explain the shape...it is rounded on the side of the stick that faces your body...and sort of indented on the side that faces away from your body. It really is different in a good way. They feel great.

(And it is made by Innovative)

The Trilage....as best I can explain the shape...it is rounded on the side of the stick that faces your body...and sort of indented on the side that faces away from your body. It really is different in a good way. They feel great.

(And it is made by Innovative)

like the Vapor 8?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!