Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ponty

Alright I admit it!

I broke down and bought a Inno commander ... be nice Mack!

I will slap a blade on that bad boy and give it a spin. I love the feel of the grip and the shaft seems a bit thinner than a normal 1100.

Ill just have to remember to NEVER back check when playing with that stick.

Guest 2048

You also have to remember to put your line mates offside, miss the net and break it every 5 shots. Hope you bought a dozen, because that's the onyl way to play like kovy. Oh, you also need some trolls and to work on your pout. It's not quite kovasuck unless you look like a 5 year old who had his lollipop stolen on the bench.

You also have to remember to put your line mates offside, miss the net and break it every 5 shots. Hope you bought a dozen, because that's the onyl way to play like kovy. Oh, you also need some trolls and to work on your pout. It's not quite kovasuck unless you look like a 5 year old who had his lollipop stolen on the bench.

What shmoe autographs his own stick???

Other than that its quite metro ...

What shmoe autographs his own stick???

Other than that its quite metro ...

:D Seriously, its not like they were retail specials.

Correct if im wrong but are they not his actual stock??????

No worries Ponty, other than the graphics it seemed like a nice stick. Besides, I kind of had you penciled in to get one of those sooner or later. I'd be amazed if you let those Hulls go on eBay too.

I bought 3 of them last week. I had to sack up and put my pride aside on this one because it's a great shaft, just with horrible graphics.

Mine arrives on Monday. I also have a GI kovalev blade, so, what Im thinking is, I put that in my commander shaft... Ill be just as good as kovalev, I mean what 2048 descibed sounds like im in for it. My sister actualy had the troll he had during the 94 cup, and she was an 8 year old girl...

No worries Ponty, other than the graphics it seemed like a nice stick.  Besides, I kind of had you penciled in to get one of those sooner or later.  I'd be amazed if you let those Hulls go on eBay too.

Yea I keep thinking about the Hull but will probably pass. I already have an Inno and Ultra lite from him. Between the Commander and Holstrom 1100 I have hit my quota for the month as well.

Ill probably be slapping in my pro return Kovy blade in the Commander as well. Its so FUGLY is nice.

the shaft seems a bit thinner than a normal 1100.

Could that be the reason it`s lighter then retail 1100`s?

Probably. The feel of the shaft reminds me of the old black and yellow Koho Revolutions.

I got one to. I'm glad you all seem to like it. I just hope I get it quick. I'll stick a z-carb si-core in it to try it out (it'll be a great looking stick). I was just afraid that the grip might be to tacky. I felt a Roberts GI 1100 and the grip felt like Easton's.

If the z-carb si-core doesn't work out I'm going back to the '02 Federov Inno. At least it'll look like a OPS.

The guy should have canned the Commander crap graphics after he got traded from Pittsburgh, cuz nobody since Naslund has done well after getting traded from Pittsburgh... well, almost nobody, but its still a huge shame for him to be frontin like he's still the shizznit when it was cause Lemieux, Jagr, Francis and co were givin him options... but that's just my opinion; I could be wrong.

By the way, I would like to welcome everyone to the arrival of SB39, recent convert from heathen lands of a long time ago in a galaxy far far away... I know I wasn't the biggest contributer last time, but hey, my head wasn't in the game, so meh...

I bought one as well, I didn't like them at first, but they just grew on me. Like some others have mentioned, I like the soft grip on it the feel. I stuck a kovy retail blade in it. I figured that they weren't his personal stock, but ljack mentioned on some other board that he had some made at different flexes when he was injured.

If somehow, someway down the road a company will make custom shafts, I'm going to have to put my signature on it. :D .....and I will never get another assist.

I am still trying to figure out how the hell his signature says "Alexei Kovalev."

I

I am still trying to figure out how the hell his signature says "Alexei Kovalev."

Looks like H Serjol. Its suppose to be Kovalev... right?