Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ponty

Alright I admit it!

Ponty--

Metro team? We'd have to come up with some pretty nice jerseys to top that one guy's team having tuxedo jerseys.

How's the grip on this thing? I'm tempted by this one or the one with 1100 graphics.

Ponty--

Metro team? We'd have to come up with some pretty nice jerseys to top that one guy's team having tuxedo jerseys.

How's the grip on this thing? I'm tempted by this one or the one with 1100 graphics.

The grip? Very similar to the Bauer shaft we spoke of a while ago. You know the purple Barney job.

Looks like they'll have plenty if I come around to them later. I think right now I'm going to go ahead and get one of those Hull MM Z-Bubble/UL shafts. Just real curious to see what I can do with such a whippy flex.

Looks like they'll have plenty if I come around to them later. I think right now I'm going to go ahead and get one of those Hull MM Z-Bubble/UL shafts. Just real curious to see what I can do with such a whippy flex.

Im just happy I wont be seeing the puck and stick coming at me when you rip into one. :P

i just got my new Inno Commander shaft (260 flex)and I am so dissappointed. these are different then the kovalev's original commander shafts from hockey&skateoutlet.com. i bought one when they had his 200 flex shafts in stock a few months ago and these new ones have a lot thinner shafts, plus the soft grip isn't as smooth. it has a totally different feel. i know the thinner shaft is going to bother me because the original commander shaft was the best stick/shaft i have ever used and the reason i say that is because of how it felt. i just broke my original thursday blocking a shot and i guess i have no other option but to get used to this one.

i just got my new Inno Commander shaft (260 flex)and I am so dissappointed. these are different then the kovalev's original commander shafts from hockey&skateoutlet.com. i bought one when they had his 200 flex shafts in stock a few months ago and these new ones have a lot thinner shafts, plus the soft grip isn't as smooth. it has a totally different feel. i know the thinner shaft is going to bother me because the original commander shaft was the best stick/shaft i have ever used and the reason i say that is because of how it felt. i just broke my original thursday blocking a shot and i guess i have no other option but to get used to this one.

Got mine today, couple of paint blems, all around nice stick, no wya its 90 flex thouhg, seems like 105, 110, says 260 though. Who knows