Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turgeon77

Senior Low Flex Shafts

Does anybody know of a shaft that has senior length and junior-intermediate flex??? I just wanted to try out like a 50 flex stick to see what happens.... I want one that is long enogh for me without putting a butt end in...

Does anybody know of a shaft that has senior length and junior-intermediate flex??? I just wanted to try out like a 50 flex stick to see what happens.... I want one that is long enogh for me without putting a butt end in...

Your best bet is to try getting a pro stock stick. I know you can't get something like that in retail, the closest thing would probably be a whip flex tps.

Maybe an Inno 2000 shaft. On the Inno website it says they come in 340 flex. Not sure how accurate the flex ratings are but it's just a suggestion.

Hull uses a 62 flex on the Easton Scale. If you can get one of those off eBay like Icedog said, that would probably as flexible as you could get.

Guest phillyfan

Typhoon is 80 flex I believe, but I wouldn't waste too much money on a higher-end shaft. I can't see anyone senior size using those sort of flexes, it still amazes me how Hull has mastered that.

Ballistik makes a 70 flex in senior. I have one sitting in the corner.

Their shafts warp. Mine already has a small but noticable bow on it. However i did find it decent for what i paid.

Their shafts warp. Mine already has a small but noticable bow on it. However i did find it decent for what i paid.

do you think it would hold up good for roller hockey?

do you think it would hold up good for roller hockey?

yeah, if you can get over its weight then go for it. Beside, even if you do break it its still damn cheap.

I haven't noticed that, maybe because I never used them for very long. Then again, I used to pay about $10 a shaft.

I think by the time you got it remotley straight, it would have worn alot and would probably break. Sounds like it's worth a try though. Just look areound on E-Bay or here in the Sell forum for a Hull Pro Stock.