Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

troybruins89

Products You Would Like to See

i agree with alot of you guys on here, especially those who want to see the older gloves make a comeback along w/ the older wood sticks. I loved my oldschool koho revolution. Also, i use that comp-o-stik tape and it is amazing.

I'd like to see steel tipped laces like they had when I was a kid 30 years ago. I hate trying to lace up skates for 7 kids before practices and their laces have frayed ends.

I'd like to see steel tipped laces like they had when I was a kid 30 years ago. I hate trying to lace up skates for 7 kids before practices and their laces have frayed ends.

Blame the parents who say "I just got him laces last season"

A cap on the cost of skates not to exceed $299 by any manufacturer.

if they did that, then there would be a bunch of reallyl cheap skates on the market. and that would be all you could buy. if people want to spend $600 on skates let them. Blue holders would be awesome too!! but personally i would want red ones.

Bring back blue holders!

For the old farts have a limited edition classic stick series. Bring back:

- Canadien 6001 Fibre De Vert and 7001 Super Graphite

- Titan Turbo

- Sher-wood 5073 and 5094

- Sher-wood lam glass

- Titan 2020

- Koho Silver Fibre and Black Fibre

Go backward with technology not forward! ;)

Bring back the Torspo sticks and Northlands too!

gb

Bring back blue holders!

For the old farts have a limited edition classic stick series.  Bring back:

- Canadien 6001 Fibre De Vert and 7001 Super Graphite

- Titan Turbo

- Sher-wood 5073 and 5094

- Sher-wood lam glass

- Titan 2020

- Koho Silver Fibre and Black Fibre

Go backward with technology not forward! ;)

Bring back the Torspo sticks and Northlands too!

gb

Omg, I have used Torspo sticks when i was very young! I still have one here!

torspo4uh.th.jpg

They make molded tip laces now that do not come off. I don't even stock the regular laces anymore all, molded tip.

They make molded tip laces now that do not come off. I don't even stock the regular laces anymore all, molded tip.

The wax tips, they still do have steel tips, I bought 2 pairs with steel tips.

a mouthpiece that you dont have to get a new one every couple months because you chew on it to much (or at least I do)

I know exactly what you're saying. But I've found that the ones without the strap make me keep it in my mouth, and not chew on it as much as the normal ones.

a mouthpiece that you dont have to get a new one every couple months because you chew on it to much (or at least I do)

I know exactly what you're saying. But I've found that the ones without the strap make me keep it in my mouth, and not chew on it as much as the normal ones.

How about one that tastes like ass when you chew it? That might keep you from gnawing on them all game long.

i just saw this shaft yesterday in sydney at a place called hockey heaven. its a vapor XX shaft i was curious about it so i took a pic but ill be able to post when i get back

Late reply but I saw XX shafts at Game Time Sports when I went to OHS. They were tapered and were obviously pro stocks. 2 had grip and 2 didn't have grip. I'm guessing just painted XVs.

the Titan ASD sticks, or the the JOFA/Titan combo that was pretty much the same thing. if they still made those, i wouldn't use anything else