Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NI44

Theo Fleury

its lookin like he is going to sign for my team the Belfast Giants what is he like recently i used to love him as a player but havent seen anything of him in 2 years maybe any info would be greeat

thanks

yea im from around there and i cant wait to have a top quality player in our ranks

but reading info about him it seems like he has a love hate relationship with every team he has been at is this the case??

cheers

He played in a Senior league last season and really enjoyed himself, from what it seems.

Except for that little outburst at the end.

As for the League. I think it was Senior A. I'm sure a google search will do the trick.

comming over to belfast will be tough then because the elite league is a very competive league do you think he will give 100% because talking from expierence there is nothing worse than watching a good player not try or watching old players trying to prolong their career

personally i cant wait to see the man play he is my hockey her and i thought to see him play i would have to travel 10hours on a plane not 10 minutes down the road!!

I saw him play last year at the Allan Cup. He put up some good numbers but his play looked terrible. He played lazy and didnt skate hard at all.

yea you are very right there. from staying up to 2 or 3 am to watch NHL on TV i remember that theo kept me awake with the way he played the excitement he brought to the game and of course his physical presence.

does anyone know if he is still a big fighter or has he tones it down a bit

cheers

Man, it's a shame that he went down that road...I really liked him when I was younger, and I wish he was still in the NHL, there'd actually be someone that is my size! He's 5'4" without skates right? Or is he actually 5'6" like the stats say?

I think he is 5'3 w/o skates. I remember watching him during a pregame skate and he was approximately a foot and a half taller than the crossbar.

Woo! Haha I'm the same size or taller than an actual NHL player!!! Well, former now...

Is that what is done to people under 6'? Because I've heard that they do, they list their height from how tall they are on skates.

Woo! Haha I'm the same size or taller than an actual NHL player!!! Well, former now...

Is that what is done to people under 6'? Because I've heard that they do, they list their height from how tall they are on skates.

I was always the little kid in peewees... theo was like my idol... I was so sad what happened. I still had doug gilmour though! :lol:

Maybe theo needs lightspeeds on his skates for the extra 3 mm... :rolleyes:

I think he is 5'3 w/o skates. I remember watching him during a pregame skate and he was approximately a foot and a half taller than the crossbar.

ive met him before and seen him in person a few times and there's no way hes 5'6, Id say you're right about 5'3. He's wide though. St.Louis isnt much taller than 5'3 either but my buddys uncle is the manager at Harry Rosen, and when a lot of team canada came in last year he had the widest or second widest measurements out of anybody

At least he won't be chided for his "disease" over there and it'll be counted as a quality for him.

Recovering alcoholic goes to Ireland to play hockey, who else thinks that this isn't going to end well?

dont think that all people do in Ireland drink is drink its simply not true. theo will be supported over here and helped and not geered about his problems