Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stampede

Flex for Roller on the Easton Scale?

Using the Easton scale, what flex do you use for Roller? Please put you height and weight if possibile?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5-10 dunno my weight and ive used everything for roller from 112(bauer) to 80(easton) and the best stick ive ever used was the stevie y e-flex (80 flex) and a sakic rb pro, roll on the wippys B)

I'm sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but...

do any other smaller roller players hate whippy sticks? I'm 5'8 or so, and fluctuate between 140-150 lbs. I used to have a TPS Tri-core which was 75 flex or so. I also have 2 Woody's (Easton Z-carbon) in 95 and 100 flex, but both feel like 80's. I actually was pretty miffed in warmups last sunday because the 100 flex z-carbon felt all noodly. I've always used 100 or up...as a matter of fact, I just bought a 110 flex ultra lite from a fellow forum member.

Anything under 100 feels like it's going to wobble and flex on me way too much, even though I am a lightweight. I guess I like the ultra crisp feel of the stiff stuff.

Anyone elese have similar thoughts?

I'm sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but...

do any other smaller roller players hate whippy sticks? I'm 5'8 or so, and fluctuate between 140-150 lbs. I used to have a TPS Tri-core which was 75 flex or so. I also have 2 Woody's (Easton Z-carbon) in 95 and 100 flex, but both feel like 80's. I actually was pretty miffed in warmups last sunday because the 100 flex z-carbon felt all noodly. I've always used 100 or up...as a matter of fact, I just bought a 110 flex ultra lite from a fellow forum member.

Anything under 100 feels like it's going to wobble and flex on me way too much, even though I am a lightweight. I guess I like the ultra crisp feel of the stiff stuff.

Anyone elese have similar thoughts?

I'm the exact opposite. I want my stick to bend on wrist shots without having to throw all of my weight into it.

I want to know where ball hockey still exists. I'm trying to find somewhere in the Chicagoland area that does this, but most places went to puck.

I remember back in the day when I played ball in the 14U, I had one of the first Nike shafts. Anyone remember the woven carbon shaft with the copper tip? I was only 130 lbs, and that thing was WAY too stiff for ball.

Damn, I miss ball hockey :(