Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thockey17

Photoshopped Equipment

J-Shera,why don't you just invert the holders,instead of changing them using the saturation thing?It looks alot better.

J-Shera,why don't you just invert the holders,instead of changing them using the saturation thing?It looks alot better.

Looks weird on my screen, anyways.

I was bored with this one.

hockeygiant18836253099copy7lh.jpg

I tried :P it's just soo hard, if anyone can give me some help on how to do the x's and not the skate part around them that would help alot.

I tried :P it's just soo hard, if anyone can give me some help on how to do the x's and not the skate part around them that would help alot.

You have to make a square around the XXX with the polygonal lasso tool,then go to the replace color tool under image>adjustments.Then select the XXX with the dropper thing.

woodgrain5vy.jpg

OH MY GOD. WOW THOSE ARE AMAZING, i would definately buy skates if the side panelling was wood! i dunno how wood holders would hold up though lol

woodgrain5vy.jpg

OH MY GOD. WOW THOSE ARE AMAZING, i would definately buy skates if the side panelling was wood! i dunno how wood holders would hold up though lol

wooden laces ;)

They obvously werent meant to look awesome. Just a fun design.

I know that, im just commenting on them.

thanks man, i wish eagle would offer some of these color schemes the way they do for their otraditional gloves, i would buy those in a second!

I'm sure they could make some of them if you go custom and wait a few weeks, months, years... :ph34r: ;)

even in the paragon? if this is so, for the semi-low price, i might have to look into it!

thanks man, i wish eagle would offer some of these color schemes the way they do for their otraditional gloves, i would buy those in a second!

I'm sure they could make some of them if you go custom and wait a few weeks, months, years... :ph34r: ;)

even in the paragon? if this is so, for the semi-low price, i might have to look into it!

I'm not sure but I believe so.

The paragons are made in the orient,where as the X70,CP_,X80,etc. are made in Canada or so they say.So Im not sure if you are able to get custom paragons.