Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thockey17

Photoshopped Equipment

Its the Buffalo jersery with our company logo.

Apparently the logo is based on "St John's Cross" whatever that is. It's an English company. I just work there. Well, in Delaware, USA anyways.

Its the Buffalo jersery with our company logo.

Apparently the logo is based on "St John's Cross" whatever that is. It's an English company. I just work there. Well, in Delaware, USA anyways.

CCM has a neat tool they are working on that will allow you to design your own jersey, logo and all.

x807py.jpg

xmas time...

x8017di.jpg

a female scheme that is a bit milder...with less blinding pink (okay truthfully i just got lazy and changed the colour from the first scheme)

heres a sweeden 735. it was looking good at the start, then i messed up and i didnt have the patience to do the rest neatly. damn

735swe0hw.jpg

:blink: Sweden suck

probably the easiest way to use photoshop to edit colours and such is to open a new layer. then have the original layer with the picture selected, and use the magic wand tool to select the areas where you want to change the colour or pattern. then select the new blank layer, and put your patterns into the selected area. then play with the opacity so you can maintain the shadows and make it look realistic. sorry if that was confusing

first try... my future bauer 8090...

please look at the design, not the tecnique  :D

bauer8090mod57tm.th.jpg

No worries. I'd buy these skates! Big time! I'm loving the shark meets dinosaur (teeth) and over-all sleek but nasty look. B)

If anyone wants to photoshop some royal blue/white Graf 735 Skates and a tps Xn10 in Blue instead of the yellow,that would be great.I can get pictures of them if you need them. :)