Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thockey17

Photoshopped Equipment

These didn't come out as good as I wanted, they probably look hideous to most of you, but I've had this idea for a while and wanted to give it a try. But at least I made them in time before the Olympics start. :P

psvaporxx6sr.jpg

These didn't come out as good as I wanted, they probably look hideous to most of you, but I've had this idea for a while and wanted to give it a try. But at least I made them in time before the Olympics start. :P

psvaporxx6sr.jpg

I'm not American, but those look sick!(as in nice ;) ) Someone should attempt a Canadian one.

psvaporxx6sr.jpg

Nice skates! You should make a pair for all the countries. :)

The USA XX looks wild but try to imagine them on ice. Can you say "Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey?" Here come the clowns!!!

Those are really sick lookin B) I'd totally be rockin those if I was Canadian, ...and if they were real skates.

Here come the clowns!!!

That's what we say anyway. ;)

Edit: Nice glove Thockey! A kid on my team had those gloves(original colours- green yellow blue), we were red though. So he looked like a goof.

canadaxx.jpg

weirdbauers.jpg

o my god!!! those skates are crazy!!!!! i cant believe bauer hasnt made country specific skates yet! if they see that picture tho they might. awesome job!

petey21- your american skates are awesome too!! i would rock them! they would match my team colors almost exactly. lol

Quickys for whoever wanted 727's

grafkonky72white5qq.th.jpg

grafkonky72whitetoe1hy.th.jpg

grafkonky727white6gj.th.jpg

That would be me :) Thanks alot J! The first and third ones look mint ;) the second one looks more like a shoe :blink: