Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thockey17

Photoshopped Equipment

thanks langenbrunner, photobucket was still giving me trouble.

ok, here are two little pieces i did with adobe illustrator when i had some dowtime at work a while back. neither pieces are anywhere near finished. i'll put the ifinshing touches on them when i find time. As you can see the skates are nowhere near done...

eagles5yu.th.jpg

skateillustration3jg.th.jpg

edit: i want to add for those who might not know illustrator, its one of photoshops sister-programs. Its used mainly for creating illustrations (duh), vector art, etc. these were drawn on the computer from scratch, not colorized photos!

lol sorry, i meant to thank DeI 18 for recommending imageshack. i looked up to see who i needed to thank and typed your name by accident

No problem, illpaseo. ;) the pics don't seem to work though. :o

Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but I just updated my one and only photoshop pic, and thought I would share it. :)

korshift1copy34jo.th.jpg

Also like in my previous post, can any one make those gloves?

Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but I just updated my one and only photoshop pic, and thought I would share it. :)

korshift1copy34jo.th.jpg

Also like in my previous post, can any one make those gloves?

where'd you get pictures of the new t-blades?