Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Petey21

Top 10 goals during the lockout

The video before the one where the guy scores from the far end was Kovalev.

The one where he skates down the right wing boards and stickhandles thru four guys to set up the goal in front. B)

Not as good as what Kovalchuk and Hossa will be.

Do you know what is poetry in motion? Kovalev is miles away in front of Hossa on that one. Have you guys see the pass of Kovalev, the moves before the pass were so great, I still can't believe that, when I talk of him as the most dangerous player in the world with the puck, here is an example

Here we go again, we all know Kovy is one of the greatest players to ever play the game :rolleyes:

Sorry J-Shera, I'll stop there but really, the Kovalev move was world class skills, the puck was completely stuck to his blade.

Sorry to burst your bubble here Kovy-Ribs but athough I agree that Kovy has world class skills his work ethic and toughness have just never made him an NHL star. I'm sure if you asked Kovy himself he would say he would definetly give up some skill to get results like Sakic or Jagr. What bugs me is the only thing holding himself back is himself.

Sniper94

Here we go again, we all know Kovy is one of the greatest players to ever play the game :rolleyes:

Sorry J-Shera, I'll stop there but really, the Kovalev move was world class skills, the puck was completely stuck to his blade.

In my opinion, most of those goals were "world class"

Sorry to burst your bubble here Kovy-Ribs but athough I agree that Kovy has world class skills his work ethic and toughness have just never made him an NHL star. I'm sure if you asked Kovy himself he would say he would definetly give up some skill to get results like Sakic or Jagr. What bugs me is the only thing holding himself back is himself.

Sniper94

I just don't see how you can compare Jagr's results as something you would want to strive for. As as Jagr was, maybe still is he's nothing compared to what he could be if had some drive and determenation.

it's a damn shame that kovalev never pays the price to drive the net or go in the corners. Same thing as samsonov. That's the difference between kovalev's 20 goals a season, and probally like 50 goals a season. Look at a guy like glen murray, not the most talented, but he'll get the crap beaten out of him in front, then pop one at the perfect second keeping his stick open.

Honestly, Kovalchuk practically jumping over a defenseman without breaking stride then roofing it is IMO "men's D League class" :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: really though. i thought everyone could do that no problem :lol:

Do you know what is poetry in motion? Kovalev is miles away in front of Hossa on that one. Have you guys see the pass of Kovalev, the moves before the pass were so great, I still can't believe that, when I talk of him as the most dangerous player in the world with the puck, here is an example

Most entertaining player with the puck, perhaps. Most dangerous player with the puck, no. If he shot more, he would score a lot more goals.

Most entertaining player with the puck, perhaps. Most dangerous player with the puck, no. If he shot more, he would score a lot more goals.

That and the defense was so weak there. I'd like to see him do that now against a decent NHL team defense.

Edit: If your talking Russian here, I'd much rather watch a guy like Kovalchuk or Ovechkin because they can crash and bang and score goals.