Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Finally!

Hate to admit it but I didnt figure it out until I went to the URL listed on the shirt.

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit slow.

Hate to admit it but I didnt figure it out until I went to the URL listed on the shirt.

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit slow.

yup im slow too. it took me forever to get it. i was like FUTO? whats FUTO? the i read the letters slowly and the lightbulb turned on.

Im sure you could wear it to school and most teachers wouldnt catch on and the ones that did would be football fans and probably congratulate you for it.

Sorry bout this but my being from u.k means me not getting this, anyone care to explain?

Go to the website and it will make sense

http://www.foryouto.com

Terrill Owens has something like a seven year contract for 49 million dollars and in his second year he wanted to renegotiate it because he says it's not enough money in view of how good he's become.

Pretty funny actually.

Sorry bout this but my being from u.k means me not getting this, anyone care to explain?

Go to the website and it will make sense

http://www.foryouto.com

Terrill Owens has something like a seven year contract for 49 million dollars and in his second year he wanted to renegotiate it because he says it's not enough money in view of how good he's become.

Pretty funny actually.

When he was in San Francisco he complained that everyone else on his team sucked and said the QB was gay. His agent failed to file the paperwork making him a free agent and SF traded his rights to Baltimore who said he would have to play for whatever his contract stated. He refused to go to Baltimore and said he would only go to Philly. In the end, the NFL forced SF to trade him to Philly who gave him a new 7 year $49M contract.

After the Super Bowl, he blamed McNabb for the team's failure. Then said the team forced him to sign a waiver, something that he has no proof of at all. Then he changed agents and said if he wasn't given a new contract that he would cause problems in training camp. Obviously he has followed through with those threats.

nevermind i just get it lol....

Dam the letter is soooo funny lol!!! he is like a 10yr old innocent guys!

By the way...i like the girls waearing the shirt lol!!!! :P they(fans) should wear that shirt every time philly come play the eagles...!!

I have to admit, I had no clue what it meant and how it had to do with football but now that I know its pretty funny. FU TO!