Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LkptTiger

Your favorite shirt

Everybody has to have a favorite shirt; one that you would wear two or three times a week if that wasn't so scummy. So, what's yours?

My current favorite would probably have to be a simple white t-shirt with "Paris Loves My Oui Oui" written across the front that I got at Abercrombie a couple weeks ago.

I like the WSI micro poly shirts so much I bought half a dozen of them so I could wear them to work every day. It's as close as I get to wearing a uniform.

AE Polo shirts and UnderArmour T shirts. The Underarmour's are great as they have that material, but look and fit just like a regular t-shirt. Comfy.

Pretty well the same Theo. Are the UA shirts...branded as 'UnderArmour Tech'? I just picked up a few of those and they're very nice. Also, any colour of polo will work for me.

Another vote for the UnderArmour T's. Very comfy any time of day.

Also have an old Def Leppard Hysteria concert shirt that I'd wear today if it was socially acceptable.

Also have an old Def Leppard Hysteria concert shirt that I'd wear today if it was socially acceptable.

I have an entire box of black band shirts from the 90's that I have hidden in a closet.

I wear lots of A&F button up shirts. Not even one pink one in my dresser. Mostly Blue or white, striped or solids are cool.

For the times i wear t-shirts, i usually wear some Ralph Lauren, Nautica, or Hilfiger's.

I have a few A&F polos and button ups which i like, but my favorites are my Boulder Hockey shirts (my team) , Easton Hockey shirts, and a Vapor XX shirt.

A blue shirt with wonderful drawings that my brother bought me in polinesia, thats really cool.

A white shirt of molson canadian with the Canadian maple leaf logo and lot of funny sentence about Canada that my cousin has send to me from Toronto.

I just use them every time i can!

Oh lot of polos too...

I've got a nice blue AE polo shirt with a green Eagle on it. I also like a few of my Club Monaco shirts, the material is great on them, its like a stretchy, smooth, soft material.

My favorite shirts at the moment or some Color matched polo's (matched with some of my shoes). And a black RBK G-Unit Shirt.

My black Jack Daniels/Lynard Skynard shirt, so comfortable. And my other grey Jack Daniels shirt, most comfortable material ive ever felt.