Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBP

Tour hummer chassis etc

Just putting them on in my room and standing up, they don't feel too different. I can't even tell that they had to notch out part of the outsole. I won't even have an oppurtunity to use them for another week, I'll post my impressions when i do.

Well got them today & Tour did not have to cut anypart out of the sole of the skate I skate on Bauer 6000's & they alreay have a recessed part in the sole under where the Ice blade holder was...I'll tell You how they feel tonite @ open hockey

Just got mine back this evening. Mine have Dynastys as well. I used some 852 Tacks and they had to dremel out a nice little chunk for both front wheels. The problem is on the right skate they didn't dremmel out enough of a space on the second wheel and it rubs the bottom of the skate, not too happy about that. Oh well, guess might have to take them to a hockey shop to fix.

I just included the form that I downloaded off of their website. I did write my phone number on the form even though their wasn't a spot for it. This turned out to be useful.

For "GoKings55", sorry we didn't remove enough sole on one on your boots. We try to remove only what is necessary. You can send them back to us and we will pay freight both ways, since this was our mistake. If you don't feel like doing this, you can remove the wheel and cut a little out yourself, can use a dremmel, file or even a knife to scrape a little area of the sole to allow the wheel to spin freely. I am sure it won't be necessary to remove much, it's pretty simple to do. It's up to you, if you want us to correct them, you can call 217-324-3961, ext 1229, and get details on how to return them. Again, sorry for the srew up.

Nice..I cant freaking wait for mine......got a tourney next weekend.....

P.S. you may wanna tone that pic down a bit so you can see the whole skate withough having to iden the page ;)

Does anyone know if the offer still applies if you live in the UK (particularly Tour17) or if it will still be performed but with an increased shipping cost?

thanks in advance,

sharks_34

--> Tour17 PM'd me to let me know that the offer does not apply to the UK. :(

Hi, first post, to those of you who had your skates retrofitted to the Hum'ers, i was just wondering if they included a receipt or invoice, or anything like that?

thanks!

Yes I did recieve a reciept with them...My pair was done PERFECT...although I had a friend send a pair in that came back sloppy...one hole drilled that was completely out of place & the chassis were positioned TOO FAR back by almost an inch to where there is no wheel coming out the front of the skate but a good amount coming out the back...

mightyjohn, did your friend send it back to get them to redo it? also, did you get the fuzions or the dynasties?

awesome, im gonna get mine picked up from the shipping depot sometime soon (i'm from canada!

hopefully they'll be alright!

one thing to remember when getting skates mounted (or remounted) is that there is only a finite # of places to drill on a boot...just swapped some chassis over on ProTacks for the gf...and they are slightly back..but that was only place they would mount with the previous Prolite 3 holes..

i doubt it would've been a problem for me to get the chassis mounted on for me...i sent them brand new tour 982 fishbones (boot only) for them to retrofit the hum'ers for me.

[edit] thus having no holes from rivots in my boot.

bought two pairs from hockeygiant. so the other pair will have the e-frames mounted on....i wonder whicn pair would be better?....seirously..lol...im kinda skeptical about the hum'ers...i think it'll be hard to turn and stop on by having such big wheels in teh front, but i wouldnt know until i put them on and play some hockey!....cant wait!

dont REALLY mean to bump this thread, but just to let other MSHers know that the Labeda Hum'er Chassis deal with Tour is EXTENDED till December 30, 2005.

So those who thought they had missed out, well, you haven't!

Just wondering how everyone thinks of their hummer/boot combos. I'm thinking throwing them on an extra pair of Pure Fly's. Wanted to know how the bigger wheel feels...thanks