Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

MSH fantasy Hockey League One

I thought it would be nice to set up an area to discuss the league and potential trades. This is for the FIRST MSH Hockey league.

Im glad i decided to pre-rank my players , 4-5 in each position as i just realised im going to miss the draft sunday. PHEW...

Boston 06' Baby

Hows everyones teams looking? I am looking to pick up a few free agents that will be unkown superstars on my team :) Hoping to get em ASAP. Also look to trade a goalie.

Osgood is on my protected list though.

I know I will be taking full advantage of my #1 waiver position, the only good part of picking last.

I like my team, finding out Boucher's probably out the month of October isn't the best news, but oh well. Forsberg will probably only miss a game, so that's not bad. I've pretty much given up on +/- every week, but oh well.

i have the worst team. period.

No. I'm pretty sure tasa has the worst team...

I don't know, his first few picks sorta saved him. His goaltending is garbage though.

He better hope Iggy will play well, Roenick wont last all season so that was a waste aswell.

I know I will be taking full advantage of my #1 waiver position, the only good part of picking last.

I like my team, finding out Boucher's probably out the month of October isn't the best news, but oh well. Forsberg will probably only miss a game, so that's not bad. I've pretty much given up on +/- every week, but oh well.

I may be interested in trading for a guy who will be a waiver pickup. If any of the slugs on my team interest you, let me know. ;)

i have the worst team. period.

No. I'm pretty sure tasa has the worst team...

yeah i think your right :P i had the 1st pick and my team is shit!

iggy better win the scoring race.

Check out my team and propose me something where I get Luongo. I'll give you anyone but Raycroft and Hedjuk for Luongo.