Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

New Kovalev Stick?

It's a shaft standard with his normal blade. Nice shaft, similar to the commander. I hope they will do a Warrior commander. The commanders are getting low in my house so....time for some warrior commander. :)

Edit: He's back with DR gloves.

Yeah, Innos had this thing with some or most of their one pieces, they actually looked like 2 pieces, but were "fused".

Is it me, or does Kovy use a really short shaft, with extremely long-hoseled blades?

Oh I thought that was Marty Havlat...I only saw the "9", and the Sherwood woody.

Spezza switched to 19 when Hasek signed and took 39.

Who´s #19 on the Sens? Like the looks of his curve  :)

Come on man! Sherwood. Woody.

Spezza!

Thanks ;)

It's a shaft standard with his normal blade. Nice shaft, similar to the commander. I hope they will do a Warrior commander. The commanders are getting low in my house so....time for some warrior commander. :)

Edit: He's back with DR gloves.

hey kovy,beside the graphics can you tell me what the difference with a inno shaft and a inno commander shaft...

because you are now talking about a warrior commander shaft...what so difference beside custom-made graphic?? :P

Yeah, in my opinion Kovalev is the most talented player in the NHL. Every game he plays he pulls out jaw-dropping dekes. He also has a laser hard shot.

Also has the coolest skates ever ;)

I was at the canadians sens game. Watching Kovalev stickhandle in the warmup was the best part of the game. Unbelievable.

This is SOOOOOO True. Lol, he is just unbelievable with the puck.

I'll try to go to one of the practice and take a vid of him.

Yeah, in my opinion Kovalev is the most talented player in the NHL. Every game he plays he pulls out jaw-dropping dekes. He also has a laser hard shot.

Also has the coolest skates ever ;)

I'll post the pics of my brother's skates when he will have them. Will look just like Kovalev skates.

I was at the canadians sens game.  Watching Kovalev stickhandle in the warmup was the best part of the game.  Unbelievable.

This is SOOOOOO True. Lol, he is just unbelievable with the puck.

I'll try to go to one of the practice and take a vid of him.

Kovy, did you notcie that when he stickhandles he rarely touches the puck on his backhand? Everytime he started to stickhandle really fast the puck didnt have time to reach his backhand.