Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hot_shooter

will kovalev stay a hab?

Normally I would say no. With all the changes coming ... all bets are off.

I just hope he shaves that dirt from under his nose?

I also think he will, everyone in Montreal yesterday after the elimination were saying that they would like to see Kovalev back, Koivu is also pushing for him and there is also a petition on rds.ca asking for the Habs to sing him so with all the good press they have been giving him, I am pretty sure they will.

I tihnk he will too. Koivu let management know what he wanted. It iwll be an intresting off season to say the least.

Guest phillyfan

If his hand injury heals, I'd bet my left eye that he will stay.

Oh my bad :unsure: Anyways, since Kovy actually did something in the postseason I think he will stay. IF he had played in the playoffs like he did at the end of the regular season he'd be outta there faster than a fat girl in dodgeball game.

I think if the new CBA is similar to the one they have now he'll be back. Just for the fact the team is standing up for him. Did you guys really think he had a great post season? I thought he was a bit costly for the first half of the Boston series, which Boston was a TERRIBLE team, then against a good team he didn't really show up. At least from the games I saw he didn't do alot against the Bolts.

They should sign him. He was the only one who could thread the needle through the opposing D, right now, until Ryder hits his prime, they have no one else who can do that. Also Markov has played much better since he is around.

It's an all or nothing thing in my opinion. If they keep him, they need more talent around him and possibly more size. If not, they will probably rebuild and let their younger talent get better.

It's an all or nothing thing in my opinion. If they keep him, they need more talent around him and possibly more size. If not, they will probably rebuild and let their younger talent get better.

They are rebuilding. It just happened that they had a good season and aquired him for a run, a team can't have all young guys.

I just wish Kovy comeback to Pittsburgh. I want to see that Kovalev magic at least another time in my life. Since he left the Pens, he's not the same.

If Kovy isn't playing 25 minutes a game or more, he's not happy. Very few coaches use s system where he would get his ice time. He's the kind of guy that is best as one of the few good players on a really bad team.