Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gongshow11

rap song help

when dre's detox album drops, u know it will be the greatest ever

groupie? stat quo does almost all his songs with someone else. dont ge tme wrong i like him, but he's not the best in the south

Im'a through this down plain and simple....

Notorious BIG man

Classic Puffy (around time of Notorious BIG)

- Those are two classics man

Current:

Kanye is the Shit, i dont care about any haters he is the man, (plus im not sayin she a gold digger)

The Game's Documentary CD was SICK, hes so good, im glad he left G-Unit

TI ain't bad

OUTKAST is where its at

Who? Mike Jones (most repetive crap ever, yet i still ove it)

All those fake POS's like Ludacris, Fat Joe, Nelly, Ja Rule, "Little" Jon, [insert crappy Hip hopper / rapper here] are the bane of our society, dont listen to the stupid artists who rap in 4/4 beats about sex drugs money etc etc thats just retarded

my current sick list:

papoose, mobb deep, d block, 2 pac and biggy are tough to decide on, the game has sick and i mean f-ing sick mixtape stuff. www.blazinmixtapes.com

ill also add saigon, maino. and anything dj kay slay promotes.

im big time mixtape listener.

i love how everyone tries to make the smart-ass comments. i do have variety in music, i dont just sit around in my car and rattle my trunk with liljon all day(it is fun though). i love all sorts of rock too. yalls need to have some variety in music.