Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gongshow11

Facebook

My phone is through Verizon. I do have my landlord in my phone but not Munoz. It's a blackberry so I do access FB with it. Can they look through my phone contacts?!?

If you have the new(est) Facebook app on your Blackberry, it will connect your address book & friend list.

FB will sometimes reccomend people is they live in the same area as you, could that be how it happened with the landlord?

FB suggested somebody in New Mexico. I don't know anyone in New Mexico. FB suggested somebody in Florida. I checked them out. Don't have a clue who they are. I stopped doing the quizzes and stuff since that just leads to more uesless info that FB or whoever is mining it, doesn't need from me.

I just keep getting weird friend requests from people I don't know. Not even vaguely fake slutty girls, but guys and ladies with families. Maybe that's my new demographic according to them.

I just keep getting weird friend requests from people I don't know. Not even vaguely fake slutty girls, but guys and ladies with families. Maybe that's my new demographic according to them.

Me too, the funny part? I'm still a teenager. I dont know whats up there, maybe im missing something but i dont think i even know anyone who just adds random people. I always assumed that it was maybe someone thinking i was someone else or someone with a friend who has the same name as me. Hmm ..

This happens to me all the time. I don't understand what would make someone want to add a person that they don't even know.

Then you have checked out that group?

Enter Skillfoo on Search. Scroll down to his article "Hidden Dangers of Adding Apps on Facebook". It is highlighted by the yellow caution tape. It is worth reading.