Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Oh Boy....

I'm not a fan of the look of the wheels, but my Shadows are holding up incredibly well. I miss the old "butcher shop" welbsite, I loved that. It would've been nice to see Factory take off, but they seem to falter a bit last season when they had an oppurtunity to be seen by a very large audience.

I think the black ones and the tan ones look pretty cool, the white I'm not so sure about.

I'm surprised we haven't seen a wheel with something like a spinner rim yet. And hopefully we won't.

I like my Halos, if these improve on that I'll gladly buy a set. I could care less how they look.

I got a set of Halo 76a wheels. They absolutely positively suck. They fall apart after a few games on sportcourt, and I'm not the most "extreme" skater in the world, that's for sure.

I like my Halos, if these improve on that I'll gladly buy a set. I could care less how they look.

I got a set of Halo 76a wheels. They absolutely positively suck. They fall apart after a few games on sportcourt, and I'm not the most "extreme" skater in the world, that's for sure.

Join the club <_<

I, too, had some of the bad batch of Halo's that got out there in the mktplace..but had good luck with some earlier Factory products..but in reality..I will likely use Revision if their wheels continue to hold up and out perform any other wheel I've tried..

there were quite a few kids using the Halo Morph's at NARCh who had very good feedback on them during the 2+ weeks we were there...

Join the club <_<

I fourth that, broke first time I wore em, took em back got higher softness, broke again, horrible wheels although they are incredibly grippy the 20 minutes you get to use them!