Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Osgood's pads

Osgood was wearing some Itech gear tonight but it almost looks like a Nike Swoosh on the blocker instead of Itech graphics. At least at a quick glance it does to me.

Your PM box is full Chadd :)

disregard my pms that are in there...

I know it's full, you filled it up

Osood is weaing Prodigies with the old 12.8 graphic instead of the new 9.8

umm...there is no 12.8, the graphic that ozzie is wearing is the 9.8 and the new one is called the Prodigy Pro.

those pads are awsome. i have had them for a year now and ive worn velocitys, bauer supreme/vapor, missions motion, and tps bionic and i have to say these are the most goalie friendly pads around. They new 9.8 prodigy pro pads also look amazing and i do recommened trying them out. Finally i am proud to wear a pair of Itech anything hockey related. :P

Osood is weaing Prodigies with the old 12.8 graphic instead of the new 9.8

umm...there is no 12.8, the graphic that ozzie is wearing is the 9.8 and the new one is called the Prodigy Pro.

Sorry I'm used to people calling them 12.8s. It's a joke reference signifying those are the old Prodigys. I didn't want to call them just the Prodigy 9.8s because thats the old graphic and a lot of people might get that confused as the new ones are completely different.