Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krog7d7

Synergy II pics/info from Epuck

Everyone should forget this shaft....nothing else than a repainted Synthesis...serisously...

still 300 gram,they will have grip and none grip...difference: Handle

you should just save some money and buy the synthesis at discount price!

Everyone should forget this shaft....nothing else than a repainted Synthesis...serisously...

Or maybe we've been waiting for an 85 flex Grip tapered from easton. Not to mention it looks so damn cool.

Or maybe we've been waiting for an 85 flex Grip tapered from easton. Not to mention it looks so damn cool.

Another thing, arent they cheaper than the Snythesis?

Sorry never thing about this...I'm not a grip mania..but i think with all the broken issu of SL you can find one in tapered grip 85 or go for another shaft compagnie

Anyways, i'm with you...it look good...but damn i wouldn't buy a shaft just because it is cool when the SAME DAMN THING, just repainted, was there for 2 years now

and i have the impression that most of the store will close-out their synthesis

From one review and epucks description, it seems that this shaft isnt just repainted but theyve done somthing to make it feel more like the actual ops synergy , rather than being able to feel the difference as it was with the synthesis. epucks description says if the ops and this shaft were both painted black , u wouldnt be able to tell the difference in feel. so seems like a slightly improved synthesis........ and the kick ass paint job

From one review and epucks description, it seems that this shaft isnt just repainted but theyve done somthing to make it feel more like the actual ops synergy , rather than being able to feel the difference as it was with the synthesis. epucks description says if the ops and this shaft were both painted black , u wouldnt be able to tell the difference in feel. so seems like a slightly improved synthesis........ and the kick ass paint job

Epuck has had that "if they were painted black..." comment for a few years now. The description of the shaft is very similar to what they had for the Synthesis. You can really see how little effort they put into updating their descriptions when you read things like "there is a new buzz in the stick market called tapered shafts". Don't get me wrong, I've only had postive interactions with epuck, but you should maybe not rely on their marketing pitches to evaluate a product.

Dont worry epuck says there not allowed but they will send them overr to the UK i have bought one before.

This is probably not the type of information epuck wants posted on the web. A PM would have probably been more appropriate.

Epuck has had that "if they were painted black..." comment for a few years now. The description of the shaft is very similar to what they had for the Synthesis. You can really see how little effort they put into updating their descriptions when you read things like "there is a new buzz in the stick market called tapered shafts". Don't get me wrong, I've only had postive interactions with epuck, but you should maybe not rely on their marketing pitches to evaluate a product.

I second Cheechoo's comment. Epuck's job is to move product to generate profits. Most of us on this forum are end users who can give a less biased review.