Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ktang

Stick or skates?

Are you a stick player or a skates player  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have solved the stick dilemma. Anything else I have used doesn't come close.

Skates, however, is another thing. I finally am getting custom skates - got the measurements and the foot traces off a few days ago. Hopefully after that I'll be set.

However, I am willing to try anything. Since I test a lot of stuff, I have to, but you kinda want something to fall back on...

They are both important for me.

But, if i change the stick blade i will notice it but it's not a problem.

I have my preferred patterns but swithcing to another one wont affect my game.

Different story for skates, recently switched from graf to bauer and cant adapt myself to the new pitch, my backward skating is worst than ever... :angry:

i think that skates would be much more important. With out good skates you might not be able to get into as good of a scoring position so what good is an awsome stick if u cant create scoring chances

i think that skates would be much more important. With out good skates you might not be able to get into as good of a scoring position so what good is an awsome stick if u cant create scoring chances

Good point.

But, you could be a Brett Hull type player. He's on the stick-guy end of the spectrum, a "shooting platform" waiting for somebody to pass him the puck.

I'm much more particular about my sticks, because i know i can change them to what i want at less of a cost than if i were to swap skates or holders. and i dont sharpen my own skates (yet) and once i start that i will have the best of both worlds.