Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deathmoves

Best (SNES) Super Nintendo game!

'95 is still the best game around. Back in school we found a Genesis and '95 at a pawn shop then proceeded to play it for shots. If I was given the Nords on that game I would beat God Herself at that game.

Oh god yes. Finally someone else that thinks EA's NHL '95 is the best hockey game ever.

I loved a lot of games on SNES, Mario (the one that came w/ the console cant' remember the spec. title), All the streetfighters, but they messed up mortal kombat, umm, mariokart, donkey kong country someone mentioned...........ahh how the smell of plastic cartridges sparks nostalgia.

Many others I'm sure I can't remember at the moment.

i also agree that NHLPA 95 is the best ever...they put fighting back in after they took it out of 94, no?

mario karts and bomberman also rocked

Oh man i love the super nintendo, I actually still play it occasionally. I have this disk reader my aunt sent me from Hong Kong and my cousins used to have games on disks and once they out grew it they gave me about 200 games. Funnest time of my life. Favorite games were probably bomberman, mariocart, and this japanese game called gunbare goemon or something, they have a nintendo 64 version of it but i never played it.

Forgot to mention, those controllers are tanks! I used to throw them around when i got pissed off and they never got damaged, not like my ps2 controller where i drop it once by accident on hardwood and it breaks.

Oh man i love the super nintendo, I actually still play it occasionally. I have this disk reader my aunt sent me from Hong Kong and my cousins used to have games on disks and once they out grew it they gave me about 200 games. Funnest time of my life. Favorite games were probably bomberman, mariocart, and this japanese game called gunbare goemon or something, they have a nintendo 64 version of it but i never played it.

Forgot to mention, those controllers are tanks! I used to throw them around when i got pissed off and they never got damaged, not like my ps2 controller where i drop it once by accident on hardwood and it breaks.

PS Dualshock controllers, whether or not you abuse them, fizzle out after a while. That's lame shit.

Yeah, SNES and all other Nintendo pads I've ever owned still work like new.

I gotta disagree on that one when I could dominate anyone on Madden '95 with the Patriots and only playing out of the Goal Line formation.

My buddy and I used to play co-op against the game and would kill using anyone. Some games we would even only score on defense and punt back every time they kicked off.

I loved playing OL on the co-op games. Bill Walsh ruled with the options.

We were usually fine until mid-way through the fourth quarter when Mike started getting a little glassy-eyed. Then he prevented me from getting sacks so he would have better stats.

Mario and the DK saga !!! damn how good(graphics and how long the games was) was these game for a console like the snes! super detailed!!

My buddy and I used to play co-op against the game and would kill using anyone. Some games we would even only score on defense and punt back every time they kicked off.

Remember Tecmo Bowl and Bo Jackson? Man, it was crazy using Bo - he'd have five guys hanging off him and he'd still charge the length of the field for his 10th TD of the game. :lol:

Remember Tecmo Bowl and Bo Jackson? Man, it was crazy using Bo - he'd have five guys hanging off him and he'd still charge the length of the field for his 10th TD of the game. :lol:

I remember when madden first started doing player ratings and I think it was Randall Cunningham who could go all the way on every play.

I´ve been a Sega guy back then. The "Mega Drive" was my first console. I think it´s called the Genesis in the US, is it? This circa 1991 or 92 NHL hockey was sick. They didn´t have licenses for the names but the funny thing was that you could have an unlimited number of fights. Whenever you would slash someone after the whistle there was fight. Me and my buddy had our record at 23 fights in a single game.

The hockey games on Genesis remind me of the movie swingers.

I played so much streetfighter II turbo as like an 11 yr old that I formed calusses on my left thumb. The 1st snes mario game was fun as was Donkey Kong Country. I was also a big fan of the Super Star Wars games.

Hey guys, I was just planning on buying an old-school console and I can't decide between the Genesis, SNES, or the Sega Saturn...I've found them for all around the same price, I was just wondering which you would reccomend. Thanks!

The hockey games on Genesis remind me of the movie swingers.

I was thinking about Swingers too, and was wondering with year of the NHL series actually had blood? Remember when "little Wayne's head is bleeding"?

Almost as bad as Bo on Tecmo Bowl was Howie Long. You could just dive after the snap and sack the QB.

Wow, great memories of that game.

I could pretty much kill anyone with the 49ers, Bears, or Raiders. All about Ronnie Lott and Tim Brown on that game!