Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

What's on your holiday wish list?

With my xmas money i will be purchasing new RbK 8k Shoulders! I may ask the parents for a new lid maybe since im buying the shoulders.

Vapor XXX Lite stick

RBK 8k bucket

RBK or Easton Bag

Some Undergear like Underarmor, bio-dri, dri-fit, whatever...

Im asking for a Sl-Forsberg curve. I just got one of those new St blades and put it in my Z-bubble grip and i love it so much I might ask for another one of those set ups.

Tackla pants

CCM Vector/ RBK 8K gloves

but I really have a special one arriving before xmas :)

hey, if it's right on christmas, you'll save half your money on gifts :lol:

Basically, a pair of glove-like-fitting skates... even tho im quite satisfied with my tacks, but it could be better => Wideass skates

WW-Another Kid?

Actually, I am playing in a Red Wings 4 on 4 challenge. You park in the player's lot, go into JLA through the player's entrance, have a private viewing of the Wings practice, have a game of 4 on 4 vs. Mike Babcock, the 2 assistants, and Red Wing Alumni w/ Kenny Holland in goal, (2 30 minute running clock periods w/ zamboni in between), lunch in the player lounge, and a tour of the Wings locker room. Can't wait!!!!

for xmas I would like Cloutier to play better for the canucks :P

other than that I think I'm set equipmentwise.

Maybe a fx-50 replacement shield for my visor. I would really like to try a XXX Lite but if I were to have any non hockey related item I would really want someone to pay my mastercard bill or my lease payments on my car for me haha