Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrez

funny jager quote

got it from tsn. just thot it was kinda funny.

''I don't know how to explain this exactly, but when you play against Atlanta, it's not very hard hockey.''

- New York Rangers' Jaromir Jagr following Thursday's 6-3 win over the Atlanta Thrashers.

got it from tsn. just thot it was kinda funny.

''I don't know how to explain this exactly, but when you play against Atlanta, it's not very hard hockey.''

- New York Rangers' Jaromir Jagr following Thursday's 6-3 win over the Atlanta Thrashers.

The quote was in reference to checking/grit. Jagr followed the first quote by saying that if you make a bad pass, you can get burned because they have so much talent. Didn't say a thing about their goaltending, though.

The quote was in reference to checking/grit. Jagr followed the first quote by saying that if you make a bad pass, you can get burned because they have so much talent. Didn't say a thing about their goaltending, though.

nothing to say about it...

The quote was in reference to checking/grit.  Jagr followed the first quote by saying that if you make a bad pass, you can get burned because they have so much talent.  Didn't say a thing about their goaltending, though.

nothing to say about it...

Nothing good anyway.

A.O. will carry on his traditions of bone-headed quotes long after Jager is gone. Thank God, we need some comic relief around this league.

haha. on sports net he had a little interview and the guy asked AO "who is ur favorite NHL player?" and AO said "right now?...me."

A.O. will carry on his traditions of bone-headed quotes long after Jager is gone. Thank God, we need some comic relief around this league.

haha. on sports net he had a little interview and the guy asked AO "who is ur favorite NHL player?" and AO said "right now?...me."

i believe he also said something along the lines of

"in the morning, i don't feel eating breakfast. so i go starbucks and eat chocolate."

they interviewed ao on nhl network and yeah ,his english sucks ,i heard something about everyone saying crosby ovechkin crosby ovechkin but he sees it as pens caps pens caps

haha, I am a huge Ovechkin fan.

I'd say he is backing it up just fine and if he was on a real NHL team he would be doing even better

Got in one Theo! :)

they interviewed ao on nhl network and yeah ,his english sucks ,i heard something about everyone saying crosby ovechkin crosby ovechkin but he sees it as pens caps pens caps

I've seen a couple of post-game interviews and his English is getting better.

big jagr fan growing up. I agree