Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricG.

Sundin back to synergy

Sundin is back to a reg. synergy tonight. If anyone wants a G-Force, look out for them at centre sports.

Sure it's a Graf? :ph34r:

They showed the trainer spray painting a graf stick on sportscentre. I assumed it was his. But I'd like to know what he was really using :D

Sure it's a Graf?  :ph34r:

They showed the trainer spray painting a graf stick on sportscentre. I assumed it was his. But I'd like to know what he was really using :D

:ph34r: I love this smiley

All the new smilies rule, :wacko: , lol

I saw Sundin using a Synergy tonight too. Thought it might have been a Stealth at first but then I saw it was only semi blacked out. Pretty sweet though, I hope I get to see one of his G-Forces at the ACC soon.

All the new smilies rule, :wacko: , lol

I saw Sundin using a Synergy tonight too. Thought it might have been a Stealth at first but then I saw it was only semi blacked out. Pretty sweet though, I hope I get to see one of his G-Forces at the ACC soon.

It wasn't blacked out, it had black tape rubbed on it for grip. when he scored CBC showed a good pic of it, clearly said synergy.

As for JR's comment on his stick, he did use a graf becuase on TSN they showed him spraypainting a white stick with the graf logo at the bottom of the shaft....where the blade froms.

Last time I checked, they're pro-stock Innos were $240 cnd. and since they're affiliated with 1800faceoff.com, I assume his XN10s are $180.