Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

2 Roenick Pro Stock Curves

Guest phillyfan

The auctions list the curves as "Roenick Pattern." They could be Roenicks Pro-curve made for other pro-players to use.

Yeah, a couple years back my LHS had both RH and LH Roenick's as well as LH and RH Yzerman Pros. They were probably for another pro who shot the opposite hand as him and wanted his pattern.

AS IT IS ACTUALLY MADE FOR ROENICK GAME PLAY!

Thats what confused me, thanks guys. It looks like a pretty sick curve, but I dont want to drop 90 bucks to be disappointed by another si core break.

yeah you can buy both (RH and LH) at a rink near me here in MN. thats why i was confused. $99 for a si-core isnt too bad... although there isnt a warranty, a lot of people buy em.

Nolan Z-Carbs if you can find them.

Which might not be too hard to find being as he hasn't been using them.

Also, the Sundin and Jackman curves are similar. TPS makes a pro pattern that is available at newenglandhockey.

Cool, I'm going to look for one. Thanks guys. I think that since the RP pattern is so popular with players of all types, Easton probably makes the pattern in both hands so anyone can use it.

Does anyone want a 2003 RP synergy? I have one laying around that I don't use. PM me if you're interested.

well they use 2 have a Roenick easton retail curve. but they stopped making it. thoses sticks are roenicks actual sticks, cuz he doesnt put his name on the shaft it usualy says "styles 97" and his curve is more of a heel and its a square toe

well they use 2 have a Roenick easton retail curve. but they stopped making it. thoses sticks are roenicks actual sticks, cuz he doesnt put his name on the shaft it usualy says "styles 97" and his curve is more of a heel and its a square toe

They cannot be Roenicks "actual stick" because he is right handed. The one which says styles 97 is you are correct on that, however many players can use the RP pattern. Left of right handed, just like the YP, KP and many other Pro patterns.