Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Alfie with broken ribs

if that means both spezza (is he out) and alfredson out.... their top line is dismantled that is NOT good.... it was the best line in the NHL imo. they will have some serious problems with o production now. but they still have havlat whos sick and some other nasty players, and dominator, they are an extremely deep team

with the sens' defense and hasek in net, they should have no problem playing a defensive type game till the forwards get well. there's also rumor or weight going there still. huge loss, but they'll be fine.

Spezza's still out and I think they've been a little over .500 since his injury. I expect they'll remain at about the same pace. He shouldn't be out for that long, Snet said 7-10 days.

but they still have havlat whos sick and some other nasty players, and dominator, they are an extremely deep team

I thought Havlat was out with a season ending shoulder injury?

Ah yes, the old injury bug strikes again. Sens fans: beware of the President's Trophy. It is not the guarantee to win the Cup that so many think. Your club will have its foot heavy on the gas all season long(thanks to the coach) and then Round 1 Game 1, everybody else amps it up to your level and you have got nothing more to give. This happens all the time. I think the Sens will be upset before the final round.

It's not like they are "new" to this though, many feel they've been the most talented in the East for some time now. I'd compare the Sens in recent years to the Wings in '93, it's only a matter of time till they outgrow the upsets.

but they still have havlat whos sick and some other nasty players, and dominator, they are an extremely deep team

I thought Havlat was out with a season ending shoulder injury?

Yeah, Havlat's done...he should be back for the playoffs, which if the Sens don't make, I will be very very surprised

The big question is can Hasek stay healthy. If he gets hurt, then the Sens are really in trouble.

More like how long until Hasek gets bored and walks out on the team.