Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PH_Hockey2

Easton comming back with Yzerman

Ive been hearing some stories that Easton is going to start making synerges with the yzerman pattern again. Anybody else hear about this.

The guy in the LHS told me this. I think he knows what he's talking about too because he has ties with tps and easton hockey

When you say 'he has ties' do you mean he buys from them? Cause then every shop in the world would 'have ties'

He gets to stock easton and tps products for half the price because he is affiliated with them. thats what i mean by "has ties with". His shop is mostly tps and easton stuff, mainley he caries synergies from easton but he has everything from tps

Uh...I'm probably going to have to say no on this one. Even when you have "ties" you don't get to stock items for half the price. All accounts buy on fixed price levels determined by your booking volume.

Also haven't heard anything about bringing the Yzerman back.

If he's anything like the shops around here and charges twice what he paid for it, that formula might work. It seems like Easton is removing patterns in sime models so adding another one doesn't make a lot of sense.

Contrary to popular belief, part of adding/removing patterns is not forcing people to buy certain things...it's actually Sku management. Think about all the Sku numbers Easton must have in it's inventory/computers once you factor in all patterns, left or right hand, sizing for protective, colors and that's just hockey. The same must be considered for baseball...sizing, colors, etc. And bike, tent poles, archery....That's a quadzillion, no a trigazillion Sku's. Oh, and that's just if you're counting current offerings, not to mention older Sku's.

I just assumed it was to make it easier for dealers and/or Easton. It more like good business sense. It seems most shops don't stock every pattern and it doesn't make sense to offer a pattern that isn't selling particularly well, ie the Drury. Just by adding one pattern to the synergy that makes six more models to manufacture, 85, 100, 110 flex in RH and LH.

ljack theres also grip and non grip. Dan, a lot of people use illegal curves in the us, there is no rule discouraging them in most leagues. Also, PH Hockey if he sold the products for half price, he would make zero profit.

they should just make the yzerman alittle less of a curve and then put it back on the market.

and then call it the Iginla <_<

ljack theres also grip and non grip. Dan, a lot of people use illegal curves in the us, there is no rule discouraging them in most leagues. Also, PH Hockey if he sold the products for half price, he would make zero profit.

I was figuring the grips as a seperate model, but that would make it 12 different sticks instead of 6 just by adding one curve. offering it in si-core and si-core grip makes it 24, assuming you don't also want to offer it in int or junior too.

Well this is just what I herd from that guy, too tell you the truth i thought the guy was just talking BS, i dont think that easton will bring back the yzerman curve

The guy in the LHS told me this. I think he knows what he's talking about too because he has ties with tps and easton hockey
Well this is just what I herd from that guy, too tell you the truth i thought the guy was just talking BS, i dont think that easton will bring back the yzerman curve

Which one is it? :rolleyes: