Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrphantom042

"warrior" sticks

I was watchin the flyers play and i picked up a usahockey mag and i seen a add for "warrior hockey". Has any-one herd of this stick or company or had any experience with it?

Hey idk but i watched the Fort Wayne Komets play, a UHL team, and the captain Colin Chaulk snapped his warrior and i only saw him play with is for 2 games. If u ask me don't waste your money on a lacrosse company trying to make hockey stuff :D

Hey idk but i watched the Fort Wayne Komets play, a UHL team, and the captain Colin Chaulk snapped his warrior and i only saw him play with is for 2 games. If u ask me don't waste your money on a lacrosse company trying to make hockey stuff :D

It may or may not have been the same stick though. You never know with pros or semi-pros for that matter. They could be using the same stick in games and practices until it breaks, or they could rotate a new one every game, practice, or shift.

Also keep in mind that pro sticks are manufactured to different specs than production models.