Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingjames23rulz

Sidney Crosby

I am reading the book: Sidney Crosby Taking the Game by Storm. I was wondering...what is his middle name? It doesn't mention it in the book. Any help?..plus truth to the answer

I'm reading that book too. It's pretty good so far, although I'm only 75 pages in.

yea it is a great book..i just can't stop reading it...3rd day i have it and im half way through it...its addicting.........i want a sequel so i can continuing reading about this kid..even though there wont be one.

Sidney Patrick Crosby

Thought you might be the one with the answer.

I looked...It isn't is his bio on RBK...or his own site crosby87.com

for all of you who beleieve crosby is a "baby" "stuck up" it will change your opinion if you read the book. o what a great read and still have 100+ pages to go

A book is much more accurate than his actions or quotes. I'm sure no agent or PR person did any editing at all on the book. :blink:

Heh, like if Bush wrote a book, think it would change the opinion of all the people who hate him for this and that? No, they'd call him a media whore or what-not and continue to do their thing.